Sunday, May 5, 2013

Orange-Lemon Infused Water

For Christmas this year I received Primula Infuser Pitcher, Flavor It 3-in-1 Beverage System. Absolutely love this thing!

My newest drink I made today in it is Orange-Lemon water. Sometimes I like to have a little extra something in my water, but also don't feel like doing it for every glass that I drink. This pitcher makes about 4 to 5 glasses of water and can be filled for flavor twice as long as the fruit is still good.

The health benefits of having flavored water is also the whole new craze on the internet. So needless to say I am jumping on the bandwagon!




Here is today's recipe for my orange-lemon water:

5 small clementines sliced
1 large lemon sliced

Layer into infuser of pitcher and let sit in fridge for an hour or so before first glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment